Questions You Want To Know
You’ve Finally Found the Right SEO Company With Answers. Behr Digital has the SEO solutions you’ve been searching for. Don’t let another day go by where your competitors are looking down on you! It’s time to be discovered!
What does SEO stand for?
SEO stands for search engine optimization, which is a set of practices designed to improve the appearance and positioning of web pages in organic search results. Because organic search is the most prominent way for people to discover and access online content, a good SEO strategy is essential for improving the quality and quantity of traffic to your website.
Which is better, SEO or PPC?
SEO can give you consistent results and increase the authority and value of your website. Whereas, PPC can give you immediate results with a highly targeted audience within a time-sensitive period even if your website is not designed for SEO. SEO is very cost-effective and gives you a much higher return-on-investment
Where do I start my SEO strategy?
- Benchmark Your Current SEO Performance
- Analyze Your Competitors’ SEO Strategies
- Set Your Goals and KPIs
- Define Your Primary Keywords and Pillar Pages
- Find Long-Tail Keywords and Define Cluster Content
- Audit Your Site’s Existing Content
- Build Out Your Topic Clusters
- Get Your On-Page SEO Right
- Find and Fix Technical SEO Issues
- Master Off-Page SEO
- Analyze and Refine Your Strategy
How do I conduct keyword research?
Keyword research is the process of finding all possible search queries that may be relevant to your business and your customers. Keyword research includes finding, sorting, and prioritizing keywords, which can then inform your keyword strategy.
Keyword research helps you:
- Understand and reach your audience
- Find new relevant topics to cover on your site
- Get qualified leads
- Increase sales
- Improve ad campaigns, get clicks and impressions
- Build awareness of your brand
Which SEO techniques are popular?
- White-Hat SEO
- Black-Hat SEO
- Gray-Hat SEO
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
- Technical SEO
- International SEO
- Local SEO
- Ecommerce SEO
- Content SEO
- Mobile SEO
- Negative SEO
CONTACT US NOW
Not Found Your Answer? Just Ask Us!
Increase Your Search Rankings and Get Discovered More Online